Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions explain the nature and scope of the relationship between Loyalty Solutions & Research Private Limited here in referred to as "LSRPL” or "PAYBACK" (as owner and management for the program) and a member of LSRPL’s loyalty program and who is issued PAYBACK membership. The terms and conditions cover limitations and exclusions on the liability of LSRPL or PAYBACK and PAYBACK Partners.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context specifies otherwise:
1.1 "LSRPL" shall mean Loyalty Solutions & Research Private Limited a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 and having its principal place of business at Ground and First Floor, Plot No 34, Sector 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003 and such expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the subject or context thereof, include its successors, assigns, representatives and transferees.
1.2 "PAYBACK Membership Account/ PAYBACK Membership” means a unique account created for every PAYBACK member during his (online / offline) enrolment into the PAYBACK program. PAYBACK Membership account is where PAYBACK Points will be accumulated for accrual and / or redemption.
1.3 "PAYBACK Member(s)” means a PAYBACK customer, who is enrolled as a member of PAYBACK holding a valid PAYBACK card/membership number. Membership to the program is governed by these rules set by LSRPL for this program which are subject to change.
1.4 "PAYBACK Card” means a PAYBACK multi partner loyalty program card issued to a PAYBACK Member by LSRPL where a unique membership number is given to every PAYBACK member.
1.5 “PAYBACK Number” means a 10-digit mobile number provided by PAYBACK member during the time of enrolment or afterwards for registration or linking of his PAYBACK membership account for accrual and / or redemption of PAYBACK points.
1.6 "PAYBACK Point(s)" is the unit currency of the program. PAYBACK Members are awarded PAYBACK Points for earn activities carried out by the PAYBACK Member within the PAYBACK network.
1.7 "PAYBACK Network" means all the PAYBACK Partners, PAYBACK
1.8 "PAYBACK Partner" means any or all the present or future entities, partners, shops, departmental stores, airlines, hotels, restaurants, car rental companies and other participating establishments in the program whether with online or offline presence, in agreement with LSRPL, where members can accumulate PAYBACK points for purchase of goods and services.
1.9 "PAYBACK Rewards" means the rewards as enlisted by the rewards supplier in the PAYBACK Rewards Catalog as communicated from time to time.
1.10 "PAYBACK Rewards Catalog" means the periodical rewards catalog issued and maintained by LSRPL or by its vendors for the program, containing the PAYBACK Rewards currently available in the program and the number of PAYBACK Points required for them.
1.11 "Program” means the PAYBACK multi partner loyalty program, managed and operated by LSRPL offering benefits, facilities or arrangements to PAYBACK Members by reason of their membership into PAYBACK program, whereby PAYBACK points are accumulated on every Earn Activity made by PAYBACK Members within PAYBACK network and such PAYBACK points may be used by the PAYBACK Member for redemption of PAYBACK Points through the PAYBACK Rewards Catalog and Redemption at PAYBACK Partners.
1.12 "Redemption" means any activity, which results in exchange of PAYBACK Points by a PAYBACK Member for PAYBACK Rewards at PAYBACK Rewards Catalog or at PAYBACK Partner
1.13 “Promotional Activities” shall include, but will not be limited to the promotion, and / or marketing of the loyalty program, loyalty points, loyalty Benefits, through television, press magazine, direct mailers, direct solicitation, take-ones, displays, hoardings, web-based activities, mobile device solutions, and / or any other means that may be made available to promote, but will not limited to PAYBACK, its Partners, its Promotion and Media Partners, its Vendors.
1.14 "Supplier" shall mean an independent third party responsible for the purchase and sale of the PAYBACK Rewards to the PAYBACK Members.
1.15 "Working Days” means the period from Monday to Friday.
1.16 “Password / PIN” means a unique four-digit code created by PAYBACK member to log into his PAYBACK account or to authenticate his transaction during redemption of PAYBACK points.
2. General Conditions
2.1 The PAYBACK Member agrees that by using the PAYBACK Card or by entering his/her PAYBACK number at www.payback.in or at any PAYBACK Partner online or offline, he/she is deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of the Program and agrees to be contacted by the PAYBACK customer service team or its telemarketer for the purpose of its promotional activities (SMS, Email, Social campaigns, etc.), its insurance business and confirms that he/she is bound by these terms and conditions and any changes to it from time to time and such other terms as specified from LSRPL from time to time.
2.2 Membership into PAYBACK Program is voluntary.
2.3 PAYBACK reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on www.payback.in. Members’ continued holding of the PAYBACK Membership Account following the posting of changes on www.payback.in will indicate their acceptance of changes.
2.4 PAYBACK membership is valid for lifetime of the PAYBACK Member unless terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions. In case of any member carrying any old membership, account carrying any expiry date, may exchange the card with the new PAYBACK card having the lifetime validity at no extra cost.
2.5 PAYBACK Membership Account is not a payment medium or payment instrument.
2.6 PAYBACK Membership is non-transferable, except as specified in this terms and conditions. PAYBACK Points are non-negotiable, nonredeemable by cash and cannot be gifted, awarded or rewarded to any other person than the PAYBACK Member himself.
2.7 PAYBACK Members will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of benefits, facilities or arrangements provided or made available to a PAYBACK Member, by PAYBACK Partners, as a result of his/her membership in the Program.
2.8 The PAYBACK membership account at all times remains the property of LSRPL, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such member to deactivate the PAYBACK Membership. The PAYBACK Member must return or destroy his/her PAYBACK card (physical / virtual) without delay whenever requested by LSRPL and in such circumstances, cannot redeem the PAYBACK Points, which will automatically expire.
2.9 LSRPL will endeavor to ensure that the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as expressed or advertised by the PAYBACK Partners will be available to the PAYBACK Members. However, LSRPL will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision whether whole or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities or any other arrangements by the PAYBACK Partners.
2.10 When a PAYBACK Member seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as offered by the PAYBACK Partner, the provisions of such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements will be subject to the respective terms and conditions of the PAYBACK Partner, being the provider of the said benefits, facilities and arrangements.
2.11 LSRPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of the Program or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to the PAYBACK Members, including without limitation, PAYBACK Partner's withdrawal or the withdrawal or limiting of any such services, benefits or facilities.
2.12 The Program of PAYBACK may be modified at the sole discretion of LSRPL from time to time without intimation to the PAYBACK Member.
2.13 LSRPL shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligations under this terms and conditions due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control
2.14 A waiver of any of the terms and conditions by LSRPL shall not be deemed to be a continuing waiver but shall apply solely to the instances to which the waiver is directed.
2.15 A PAYBACK Card shall be accepted only at locations identified in the list provided to the PAYBACK Members at www.payback.in. LSRPL can at any time without intimation to the PAYBACK Members add and / or delete PAYBACK Partners from such list. The same shall be updated on www.payback.in.
2.16 If there are any change in the contact details (mobile number/ email id/ address) of a PAYBACK member from what has been registered with PAYBACK, the member must update the respective contact details with PAYBACK immediately either through the PAYBACK website, Mobile application, contact center or any other channels to avoid any misuse of PAYBACK Points. LSRPL shall not be liable for any loss of points or other relevant damages incurred by the member if necessary details are not updated with PAYBACK on time.
2.17 All PAYBACK Point dispute complaints older than 45 Working Days from the date of the transaction will not be entertained. The PAYBACK Member must provide proof of transaction as required to register any PAYBACK Point dispute.
2.18 The PAYBACK Member acknowledges and understands that PAYBACK is merely an intermediary and does not assume any liability or acquire any right, title or interest in the Rewards. PAYBACK is only engaged in the management of the Rewards displayed in the PAYBACK Rewards Catalog; however, all the Rewards are offered by the Vendors and Partners to the Members directly.
3. Enrolment in the Program
3.1 You represent that you are at least 18 years of age, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the T&Cs as part of this Agreement. Finally, you shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. You are responsible to share correct communication details with PAYBACK at the time of enrolling into the Program.
3.2 Prospective PAYBACK Members can enroll into the Program at selected PAYBACK Partner outlets, using Partner platforms (online / offline). PAYBACK Partners may also enroll prospective PAYBACK Members to the Program. Enrolment of prospective members into the PAYBACK program can be done only via PAYBACK Partners.
3.3 PAYBACK shall reserve the right to issue the PAYBACK Membership Account only to those customers, including customers of Partner, who fulfil PAYBACK’s eligibility criteria for issuance of the PAYBACK membership Account and fulfil / comply with the requirements as may be specified by PAYBACK. PAYBACK shall be under no obligation to issue a PAYBACK Membership Account to Partner’s customers who do not comply with the agreed eligibility criterion.
3.4 Each PAYBACK Member can have a maximum of one PAYBACK Card at any point in time, unless otherwise specified. If a PAYBACK Member is found to have multiple memberships in the Program, PAYBACK may choose to restrict any of the PAYBACK Membership.
3.5 If a PAYBACK Member holds more than one PAYBACK Card, it is advisable that the PAYBACK Member calls ‘PAYBACK Contact Center’ requesting an account aggregation. PAYBACK on such request shall cancel that card(s) which the PAYBACK Member does not want to retain and transfer the PAYBACK Points, earned if any, into a single PAYBACK Membership Account
4. PAYBACK Communication
4.1 It is the responsibility of the PAYBACK member to provide accurate communication information like Name, mobile number, Email ID, Address, etc. to PAYBACK. The member can contact the PAYBACK call center or log into PAYBACK website to request / update the change of their contact information.
4.2 PAYBACK may send alerts or promotional messages to the registered mobile phone number or email ID provided by You while registering with PAYBACK or on any contact information subsequently provided by You to PAYBACK, or via e-mail or social campaign or push notifications. Communications will not be limited to transactional message or promotional messages by PAYBACK Partners only.
4.3 PAYBACK will make best efforts to provide alerts via SMS/E-mail/Telemarketing/Push notifications/Social Media and it shall be deemed that You shall have received the information sent from PAYBACK as an alert on the registered mobile phone number or e-mail id provided by You. PAYBACK shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. You cannot hold PAYBACK liable for non-availability of the SMS/email alert/push notifications service in any manner whatsoever.
4.4 The communication provided by PAYBACK is an additional facility provided for your convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/or inaccuracy. In the event that You observe any error in the information provided, PAYBACK shall be immediately informed about the same by You and PAYBACK will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. You shall not hold PAYBACK liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/suffered by You.
4.5 You will indemnify and hold harmless PAYBACK and the SMS/e-mail/telemarketing service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney’s fees which PAYBACK or the SMS/e-mail service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be subjected to as a consequence of, or arising out of, any of the following: (i) misuse by You or improper or fraudulent information provided by You; (ii) incorrect number or a number that belongs to an unrelated third party provided by You.
5. Use of PAYBACK Card and PAYBACK Membership
5.2 If any PAYBACK Member loses the PAYBACK card, the PAYBACK member must inform ‘PAYBACK Contact Center’ immediately. Till such time the loss has been reported to LSRPL, LSRPL shall not be liable for any losses incurred by misuse of such PAYBACK Card. A new PAYBACK Card will be issued to such PAYBACK Member on request after blocking and cancellation of the old PAYBACK Card and after proper verification by PAYBACK. The new PAYBACK Card will indicate a new PAYBACK Card number; however, all other PAYBACK Membership Account details and the PAYBACK Points will continue to be retained as is.
6. Accrual of PAYBACK Points
6.1 PAYBACK Members can accrue PAYBACK Points earned by them through a transaction with a PAYBACK Partner for the purchase of goods or services paid by cash, credit/debit card, cheque, online payment, standing instruction or any other means of payment agreed upon by the PAYBACK Partner.
6.2 PAYBACK Members will also be awarded PAYBACK Points for non-transactional activities which include goodwill points as well as bonus points. Bonus points would be communicated from time to time through www.payback.in or through any other means of communication as decided by PAYBACK from time to time.
6.3 PAYBACK Points awarded may vary between different PAYBACK Partners depending on the arrangement with the PAYBACK Partner. Details of all PAYBACK Points will be communicated to the PAYBACK Members through www.payback.in or through any other means of communication as decided from time to time.
6.4 To accrue PAYBACK Points, a PAYBACK Member must present his/her PAYBACK Card or PAYBACK number at the time of completing the Earn Activity. If a PAYBACK Member fails to present the PAYBACK card or PAYBACK number when visiting or on availing such services, this may result in the applicable PAYBACK points not being accrued by the PAYBACK Member and in such instance PAYBACK or the PAYBACK Partner shall not be responsible.
6.5 The method of earning PAYBACK Points from PAYBACK Partners is subject to change from time to time. Such changes will be communicated through www.payback.in and through any other means of communication as decided by LSRPL from time to time.
6.6 PAYBACK Partners may change any of the terms and conditions of their business at any time without notice to the PAYBACK Member. PAYBACK is not responsible for informing PAYBACK Members of any such changes. PAYBACK has no liability for the acts and omissions of the PAYBACK Partners.
6.7 All PAYBACK Members are required to obtain and preserve for a period of 45 Working Days appropriate documentation for all transactions done with PAYBACK Partners that earn PAYBACK Points. It is the PAYBACK Member's responsibility to ensure that the Electronic Data Collection generated transaction slip is accurate.
7. PAYBACK Points calculation
7.1 PAYBACK Points accrued through transactions at PAYBACK Partners shall be credited to member's account within 45 working days.
7.2 PAYBACK Points accrued through any other earn activity shall be credited to PAYBACK Member's account within such period as is mentioned for such earn activity.
7.3 PAYBACK Point’s will not be credited back in the PAYBACK Membership Account in case the PAYBACK Member decides to return the goods and services, forfeited and unused services or Goods or services acquired by using PAYBACK Points
7.4 PAYBACK Points are accrued in whole. PAYBACK Members will not be awarded PAYBACK Points in fractions.
7.5 PAYBACK Points are valid for a period of three years from the date of transaction within the PAYBACK Network. PAYBACK Points shall expire after a time determined by PAYBACK and the PAYBACK Member shall not be entitled to redeem any of such lapsed PAYBACK Points.
7.6 In case any PAYBACK Member fails/omits to perform any Earn or Redemption activity within PAYBACK Network for a continuous period of 24 months, Loyalty Solutions Research Private Limited (LSRPL) may at its sole discretion debit up to 8 (EIGHT) PAYBACK Points, as an Account Maintenance Fee (‘Fee’), from such PAYBACK Member’s PAYBACK Membership Account. The said Fee shall be levied on monthly basis, until such Member conducts any Earn or Redemption activity within PAYBACK Network.
7.7 PAYBACK membership has lifetime validity, but the points carry a three-year validity and is guided by the terms mentioned in this clause.
7.8 PAYBACK Points from a PAYBACK Member's account cannot be pooled or combined with the PAYBACK Points of another PAYBACK Member's account, except in the case of PAYBACK Plus or PAYBACK prime member.
7.9 If PAYBACK Members participate in Earn Activities at more than one PAYBACK Partner, subject to the consent of the PAYBACK partners, the PAYBACK Members are eligible for multiple memberships in the Program and the PAYBACK points will be credited to the respective PAYBACK membership accounts.
7.10 Complaints on PAYBACK Points not credited to account from any PAYBACK Partner will be entertained only if the date of transaction is not older than 45 working days. The PAYBACK Member must provide proof of transaction as required by LSRPL to register any PAYBACK Point dispute.
7.11 The respective PAYBACK Partners are responsible for the PAYBACK Points issued under this Program and if any of them goes into liquidation or non-payment for these points or any similar event, LSRPL shall not be liable to honor PAYBACK Points which have been credited to the PAYBACK Membership account and are yet to be redeemed, but have not been fully funded by the PAYBACK Partner as on that date. In such an event, such PAYBACK Points will be removed from the PAYBACK Membership Account without prior intimation.
8. Transfer of PAYBACK Points
8.1 At no time can PAYBACK points be credited to or PAYBACK rewards request be issued to, purchased by, or sold to or otherwise transferred to any person other than the PAYBACK Member. Any such PAYBACK points or requests for PAYBACK rewards are void. Any person who commits such act is liable for damages, litigation and related costs to PAYBACK, which reserves the right, to terminate the PAYBACK membership of the transferor or remove such person from the PAYBACK Network or deactivate such transferor’s PAYBACK Membership Account.
9. PAYBACK Point statement, Program updates & notices
9.1 PAYBACK Members can call the ‘PAYBACK Contact Center’ numbers or register on www.payback.in in the "My Transaction” page for obtaining a summary of their recent transaction and obtaining their PAYBACK Point balance.
9.2 Any notice, information, intimation, change, modification, alteration of the PAYBACK Rewards Catalog shall be deemed to have been given to the PAYBACK Member forthwith upon updating https://www.payback.in of such changes, modification, alteration or notice on.
10. Redemption of PAYBACK Points
10.1 PAYBACK Points can either be redeemed at the PAYBACK Rewards Catalog or at any of the PAYBACK Network Partners, subject to the PAYBACK Member providing the required credentials (i.e. PAYBACK Member information, Password, PAYBACK Number, etc.)
10.2 PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue is available at www.payback.in (PAYBACK web-site) and captures the products and services which are available as PAYBACK Rewards against PAYBACK Points accumulated by a PAYBACK Member. Redemption on PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue can be done by approaching the ‘PAYBACK Contact Center’ or through logging in at www.payback.in
10.3 All products and services featured in the PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue are subject to availability and Seller(s) warranties and conditions at the time of claiming the PAYBACK Rewards. In case any product or service selected by a PAYBACK Member is not available, PAYBACK Members may proceed to choose / select from the other available products and services from the PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue.
10.4 On receipt of the PAYBACK Rewards request by ‘PAYBACK Contact Center’ or www.payback.in or visiting selected online and offline PAYBACK Network Partners, the specified number of PAYBACK Points will automatically be deducted from the accumulated PAYBACK Points of the PAYBACK Members account.
10.5 All requests issued for PAYBACK Rewards are subject to any statutory regulations, rules and restrictions, if any and the PAYBACK Member agrees to abide by such statutory regulations, rules and restrictions.
10.6 PAYBACK Rewards have no monetary refund value.
10.7 For the purpose of redemption, the PAYBACK Member will directly enter a sale and purchase relationship with the concerned PAYBACK Network Partner(s)/ Seller(s) of the PAYBACK Rewards. PAYBACK only facilitates redemption of PAYBACK points.
10.8 Redeemed Rewards are not exchangeable for other rewards or refundable (except as stated under clause No. 16 of these Terms & Conditions).
11. Termination of PAYBACK membership
11.1 A PAYBACK Member may terminate his/her PAYBACK membership by calling ‘PAYBACK Contact Center’ and requesting for termination. The PAYBACK Member shall provide the required credentials vis-a-vis customer information already provided by the PAYBACK Member.
11.2 Misuse of PAYBACK card or the membership benefits may result in termination of the membership or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of LSRPL.
11.3 Disqualification of a PAYBACK Member, arising out of his/her misconduct, fraud and misuse of PAYBACK Rewards or acts in a manner inconsistent with any central/state/local laws, statutes or ordinances, may result in immediate termination of PAYBACK membership and cancellation of all PAYBACK Points and PAYBACK Rewards. Any PAYBACK Member so disqualified shall not be entitled to redeem his PAYBACK Points after such disqualification.
11.4 Upon the death of a PAYBACK Member, his/her PAYBACK membership account will be closed, and all outstanding PAYBACK Points will expire.
12.1 Settlement of disputes: Terms and conditions, set herein, shall be governed by the laws of India only. All disputes arising under the terms and conditions shall be attempted to be resolved through negotiations. Only in case, such negotiations are unsuccessful, the Member shall resort to legal recourse, which shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi only. All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to LSRPL within 45 working days from the event date after which no PAYBACK Member shall have any claim against LSRPL.
12.2 LSRPL or its Parent Company shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell in any manner, in whole or in part, the Program to any third party of its choice without reference or intimation to the PAYBACK Members.
12.3 PAYBACK membership enrollment and eligibility, earning PAYBACK Points, claiming PAYBACK Rewards, availability of PAYBACK Rewards and redemption are subject to the terms and conditions herein and are subject to any applicable laws and regulations.
12.4 LSRPL reserves the right to terminate the Program, by giving 30 working days’ notice to all PAYBACK Members.
12.5 Upon termination or withdrawal of the Program, all PAYBACK Members will be given 30 working days’ time within which they may use the PAYBACK Points in their PAYBACK Membership Account to request for PAYBACK Rewards, after which the PAYBACK Points will be purged or cancelled.
12.6 PAYBACK and PAYBACK Partners shall not be liable to any PAYBACK Member or his/her nominee or companion, for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with PAYBACK, including the functioning of the helpline and/or www.payback.in, and/or provision or the refusal to provide any benefits, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by the negligence or otherwise, and whether LSRPL and/or any of its PAYBACK Partners have any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
12.7 Every PAYBACK member acknowledges, represents and warrants that he is the sole and exclusive owner of his PAYBACK Membership account and the only authorized user of his PAYBACK account's credentials. PAYBACK member also accepts the sole responsibility to keep his PAYBACK card, PAYBACK number; password, account details confidential. Member is solely responsible for all the orders placed and other activities in the account (like profile changes, address change, etc.)
12.8 PAYBACK will not ask for PAYBACK Member’s password and other details through any E-mail, Call, SMS or Social Network, etc. Please beware of spam mails and phishing calls and do not share your PAYBACK Membership Account details with mail id / SMS’s / any other source which appear to be coming from unauthorized source.
12.9 PAYBACK customer can also delink the linked PAYBACK number from the PAYBACK account. PAYBACK customer is required to send an SMS DELINK from the linked number to 9212146468. (Customers are advised to carry their PAYBACK card, every time they go shopping once the PAYBACK number has been delinked from the PAYBACK account)
13. Redemption terms and conditions
“Compliant” means any grievance, claims, issues, queries etc. raised by any PAYBACK Member in connection with a Reward or their experience in using Reward Catalogue (including for reasons including but not limited to delay in receiving the reward, receipt of damaged/defective reward, wrong delivery, reward quality related issues, etc.
“Order delivery TAT” means time taken to deliver Rewards to the PAYBACK Member from the date of receipt of an order from the PAYBACK Member and timelines for the same as given in the product delivery section
“Rewards” shall mean such products and services made available to the PAYBACK Member/s
“Reward Catalogue” shall mean the catalogue wherein the PAYBACK Member shall have the option to redeem their PAYBACK Points at PAYBACK Web-site or at PAYBACK Contact Centre
"Redemption" means any activity, which results in exchange of PAYBACK Points by a PAYBACK Member for PAYBACK Rewards at PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue or at PAYBACK Partner Networks
“Seller(s)” shall mean any independent third party responsible to manage the Rewards catalogue and the sale of the Rewards to PAYBACK Members. All redemption orders & services are managed by the Seller(s).
13.2. PAYBACK Rewards catalogue terms and conditions
The PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue facilitates the online sale and purchase of merchandise and services ("Services") offered by Seller(s) / registered merchants / vendors / service providers ("Seller(s)") all terms are offered by and agreed to be between PAYBACK Member and Seller(s) alone. The terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. PAYBACK does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the PAYBACK Member/s and Seller/s.
Availability of the Rewards and PAYBACK Points required for Redemption in PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue are subject to change without prior notice.
All Rewards sent will be as per the description mentioned in the PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue
Selection of Rewards offered for Redemption in Rewards Catalogue is and will be at the sole discretion of PAYBACK or its Seller(s) and is liable to change without prior notice.
PAYBACK will not be held responsible where any Seller(s) of rewards withdraws, cancels, becomes non- functional, alters or amends those rewards or any terms attached thereto.
PAYBACK is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any Seller(s) or Seller(s) product or service, or if any Seller(s) withdraws from this program or for any effect on or devaluation of rewards caused by such change, discontinuance, or withdrawal. PAYBACK Members may not rely upon the continued availability of any rewards or award level.
PAYBACK does not accept liability for damage to persons or property whatsoever caused in relation to Rewards redeemed by PAYBACK Members in the Program.
Rewards image displayed on the Rewards Catalogue is merely indicative and subject to change as per availability and is not final.
PAYBACK/Seller(s) reserves the right to refuse to process any Transactions whether by using PAYBACK Points by PAYBACK Members with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by PAYBACK Member with PAYBACK or breach/violation of any law or breach of any PAYBACK / Seller policy.
PAYBACK Members acknowledge that PAYBACK will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction / Transaction Price which is beyond the control of PAYBACK.
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the PAYBACK Member and his/her respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the PAYBACK Members. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between PAYBACK Member and his/her respective Issuing Bank.
14. Warranties / Guarantee
14.1 All warranties and guarantees on the PAYBACK Rewards are the sole responsibility of the Seller(s) (except in some cases where the warranty or guarantee may be from the manufacturer(s)) providing the PAYBACK Rewards. LSRPL shall not be liable or responsible for any defect or deficiency in the PAYBACK Rewards, whatsoever. All guarantees and warranties on the PAYBACK Rewards shall be transferred as is from the manufacturer or the Seller(s).
14.2 PAYBACK Members must contact the respective Seller(s) / Manufacturer (in case of manufacturer warranty) in the event of any defect or deficiency in the PAYBACK Rewards redeemed. Alternatively, within the warranty period, the PAYBACK Member may choose to contact ‘PAYBACK Contact Center’ for any defect or deficiency in the PAYBACK Rewards. In such event, PAYBACK will purely act as a complaint routing agent. PAYBACK will not be liable or responsible for the products and services offered through the PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue and PAYBACK gives no warranty or representation either express or implied with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods acquired or their suitability for any purpose provided by the Supplier under this Program, whatsoever.
14.3 PAYBACK Rewards in the form of gift vouchers or vouchers featured in the PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue always carry a validity period, post which these vouchers will not be honored by the Seller(s) or issuer of gift voucher. All gift vouchers will be subject to their respective terms and conditions of the Seller(s). Kindly note that Gift vouchers should be utilized within expiry dates mentioned on the voucher. Gift Vouchers will not be revalidated under any circumstances
14.4 In case of non-receipt of the warranty card /Invoice (comprising of Seller’s warranty) for any PAYBACK Reward, the PAYBACK Member must contact PAYBACK Contact Center immediately and inform of non-receipt of rewards.
15. Product Delivery
15.1 Seller(s) to ensure that delivery of PAYBACK rewards is fulfilled within,
· 10 days (for products dispatched through courier services like Blue Dart / Aramex / First Flight etc.)
· 30 days (for orders dispatched through Speed Post / India Post)
· 30 days (for white goods and kitchen appliances dispatched through road transport)
of the receipt of the order unless the delay is due to conditions beyond the control of the Seller(s) or unless otherwise specified.
15.2 Redemption orders from PAYBACK Members once given to LSRPL cannot be cancelled.
15.3 PAYBACK Rewards once delivered cannot be returned or cancelled by a PAYBACK member unless there is a defect in the PAYBACK Reward(s).
15.4 For Rewards delivered through electronic mediums such as email/SMS, cannot be cancelled once placed.
15.5 Reward redemption for air travel. Holiday packages and hotel bookings can be cancelled as per the travel operator’s policy and guidelines.
15.6 For all Redemptions on www.PAYBACK.in, please ensure your contact details are valid and accurate. If not, please update your PAYBACK Membership Account by logging in to www.PAYBACK.in or calling ‘PAYBACK Contact Center’.
15.7 If a PAYBACK Member has not given the correct address or is not available at the mentioned address at the time of delivery, the PAYBACK Reward will be delivered by the Seller(s) to the person who is available at the given address by the member. PAYBACK shall not be held responsible and does not take any liability in such instance(s).
15.8 If PAYBACK does not receive any complaint of non-receipt of PAYBACK Reward within twenty (20) working days from the date of delivery of the PAYBACK Reward(s) it shall be deemed that the PAYBACK Member has received the PAYBACK Reward.
15.9 Delivery of the PAYBACK Reward to the opted office address or apartment address will be done at the reception or the front desk, as the case may be. Such delivery of PAYBACK Rewards would be at the sole risk of the PAYBACK Member.
15.10 On Redemption, the specific number of PAYBACK Points would automatically be removed from accumulated PAYBACK Points in the PAYBACK Member's account.
15.11 PAYBACK Points are redeemable only against rewards, vouchers or services as featured in PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue as updated from time to time, as well as within the PAYBACK Partner Network/s. Information supplied by a PAYBACK Member on the Redemption of certain PAYBACK Rewards may be used by PAYBACK or the Seller(s) for the purposes of fulfilling the Redemption request.
15.12 Order confirmation mails & / SMS will be sent for all orders placed through PAYBACK Contact center, PAYBACK Portal and PAYBACK Mobile App.
15.13 For all web orders, ensure shipping address, Mobile number & email address is checked before the order is placed on PAYBACK Portal and PAYBACK Mobile App. This information can be viewed under the “My account” section
15.14 Email / SMS update will be sent to the PAYBACK Members after placing a redemption order at the PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue. This Email / SMS will be sent to the registered Email ID / mobile number provided by the PAYBACK Member. PAYBACK will not be responsible for any blockage, restriction or regulation imposed by regulators, leading to inability of communication or delay in communication of any updates or information, whatsoever.
15.15 PAYBACK reserves the right to change or cancel the Program, substitute or change the Rewards without prior notice. PAYBACK can suspend or terminate the Program any time it deems necessary. Redemption claims submitted prior to the effective date of the change or cancellation of the Program will still be honored within a 30-day time limit.
15.16 Fraud and abuse relating to redemption of PAYBACK points in the Program will result in the forfeiture of the points as well as termination of the PAYBACK Member account.
15.17 Any taxes or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other authority or any Seller(s) which may arise or accrue to a PAYBACK Member by redemption as aforesaid or otherwise as a result of the Program shall be to the sole account of the PAYBACK Member.
15.18 In the event of a dispute between PAYBACK and a PAYBACK Member on the PAYBACK Reward will be subject arbitration in Gurgaon as per the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The number of Arbitrators shall be three, where each Party will have the right to appoint one (1) Arbitrator and the two (2) Arbitrators will appoint the third Arbitrator. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings will be English
15.19 All logos and trademarks on the PAYBACK Rewards Catalogue and on PAYBACK Rewards are owned by the respective companies.
15.20 The PAYBACK Member acknowledges and agrees that PAYBACK shall not be liable or responsible for the Rewards offered through the PAYBACK Rewards Program. All Rewards are offered to the Members directly by the Seller(s).
15.21 PAYBACK shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the PAYBACK Reward while in transit from the Seller(s) location to the PAYBACK Members’ location. All complaints regarding the same shall fall within the terms cited in clause 13 herein above (Warranty / Guarantee).
16. Return / Exchange Policy
If the PAYBACK redemption order delivered to the PAYBACK member is damaged, or defective, or is different from what was ordered from the Seller(s), product can be returned as per the return policy. To get a defective item replaced, please follow the following steps:
16.1 PAYBACK members can log their complaint for the Reward received on PAYBACK web-site or contact PAYBACK contact center, within 7 days from the date of delivery of the Reward.
16.2 The Seller(s) will communicate to the PAYBACK Member with further resolution steps which may include:
· Organize the brand service team to resolve the complaint
· In some instances, PAYBACK member, may need to visit the brand service center
· The Seller(s) may organize a courier pick up of the defective/damaged product and reship a replacement.
16.3 Return of a product will be accepted by the Seller(s) only if it is unused and is with the original packing along with accessories / warranty cards / user manuals / tags / labels if any for branded products only.
16.4 In case Seller(s) of the product is unable to replace the damaged / defective product due to non-availability of stock or the product is returned to origin due to courier non-serviceability issues, PAYBACK points will be refunded to the member’s account.
17. Refund Policy
17.1 In case of refunds, the PAYBACK points consumed for that specific order would be reversed back to the PAYBACK account.
17.2 Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to PAYBACK in case of any misuse by PAYBACK Member.
17.3 Refund shall be subject to PAYBACK Member complying with Policies.
17.4 Refunds for any cancelled / returned orders would be processed within seven working days
18. National Partners
18.1. ICICI Bank's Debit and Credit Card
(a) ICICI Bank has entered into an agreement with LSRPL to participate in the Rewards Program.
(b) Select ICICI Bank customers are eligible to earn PAYBACK points on their ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Card (they can earn points for all qualifying transactions which are defined by ICICI Bank) purchase transactions. The reward points referred here as PAYBACK Points are issued by ICICI Bank.
(c) All Rewards points earned on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Card Rewards program shall be transferred as PAYBACK Points in the Program (earlier i-Mint).
(d) PAYBACK shall arrange to create necessary PAYBACK Membership Accounts for the active Card holders as intimated by ICICI Bank to PAYBACK. PAYBACK shall arrange to link the respective Credit Card account with PAYBACK Membership Account. PAYBACK at its discretion will decide the issuance of PAYBACK Membership Account and PAYBACK Card.
(e) ICICI Bank Credit Card customers shall have to contact the PAYBACK Contact Centre to check their PAYBACK Membership and PAYBACK Card status.
(f) ICICI Bank shall be responsible for all computation of PAYBACK Points under ICICI Bank Rewards program. Any dispute on the Rewards Program shall have to be referred to ICICI Bank through their respective customer care numbers as mentioned on the website: www.icicibank.com
(g) All PAYABCK Points issued by ICICI Bank to their Credit & Debit Card Holders shall be credited to the PAYBACK Membership Account within 45 days of receipt of data from ICICI Bank. Additional PAYBACK Points can be earned through the PAYBACK Card for their purchases at the select participating PAYBACK Partners upon swiping of the PAYBACK Card/quoting the card number or registered Mobile Number for eligible purchase transaction(s).
(h) Redemption of the PAYBACK Points and the usage of PAYBACK Card will be allowed as per Program terms and conditions.
(i) ICICI Bank identifies a Credit & Debit Card Holders as delinquent, based on the terms and conditions listed on their website (www.icicibank.com) and communicates the same to PAYBACK. PAYBACK shall purge the points issued by ICICI Bank for qualifying purchase transactions using Credit & Debit Card under the PAYBACK reward program.
(j) Redemption Handling Fee + Goods and Services Tax will be charged on every ICICI Bank rewards redemption request for reward points earned on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards. The same will be charged to the Card member in the monthly Card statement. For more details of charges please click here
18.2. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
(a) Earn 1 Point for Every Rs. 100/-, for spends up-to Rs. 15,000/- per month. However, no single transaction/ swipe shall be for a sum exceeding Rs. 5,000/- & maximum of 2 transactions at HPCL outlets per day.
(b) More than two transactions in a day at any participating HPCL outlets will not be credited to the PAYBACK Membership Account.
(c) PAYBACK Members would be awarded points only at the time of transaction at point of sale.
(d) No PAYBACK Points will be credited to PAYBACK Member’s account in case they do not enter / state their PAYBACK card / PAYBACK number at the time of purchase.
(e) The PAYBACK points would be credited within 5 working days from the date of transaction, irrespective of mode of payment, i.e. Cash, Credit card, Debit card, Cheque, Demand Draft, etc.
(f) In case the dealer is extending credit to the PAYBACK Member for his purchase, the dealer holds the right to refuse awarding of PAYBACK Points to such PAYBACK Member.
(g) In case a PAYBACK Member is a member of multiple HPCL loyalty programs, the PAYBACK Member will be rewarded points only through one of the programs for the transaction as determined by HPCL.
(h) PAYBACK Points will be awarded only on purchase of fuel and lubes at the participating HPCL outlets.
(i) PAYBACK program is meant for retail customers and only they would be eligible to earn PAYBACK Points. If in case found that a non-retail customer (travel agent, commercial vehicle, taxi, etc.) has accrued points by not disclosing his status, all the PAYBACK Points so accrued will be purged.
(j) The terms and conditions under this section are subject to change by the management of HPCL and PAYBACK at its own discretion.
(l) PAYBACK Members shall not be eligible for Loyalty Points for fuel purchases using HPCL promoted payment cards which include Drive Track Plus card, HPCL- ICICI Bank co-branded credit/debit cards and all American Express cards. This condition is subject to change by the management of HPCL at its sole discretion.
18.3. FUTURE GROUP
(a) FUTURE GROUP has entered into an agreement with LSRPL to participate in the Loyalty Program. Refer to www.payback.in for a list of FUTURE GROUP affiliates, participating in the PAYBACK Loyalty program.
(b) By becoming a PAYBACK Member, the Member authorizes FUTURE GROUP (as Participating Partner of PAYBACK) to communicate, from time to time, regarding contact details provided by the Member, information on offers related to the PAYBACK Program, etc.
(c) PAYBACK points awarded at FUTURE GROUP may vary and may exclude certain range of merchandise. For e.g. Mobiles, Grocery, Clothing, etc. Refer PAYBACK website for updates and amendments on earning of PAYBACK points program terms, conditions and procedures.
(d) Transactions made through credit note purchase do not qualify for PAYBACK points.
(e) PAYBACK card can be used at all PAYBACK participating partner
(f) Points accrued by a PAYBACK customer will be credited to their account, only after 72 hours from issuance of points.
(g) The registration process will be completed within a period of 4 weeks from the date of receipt of duly completed Registration Form.
(h) Customers will have to use either their PAYBACK card / PAYBACK number both for earning and redemption of PAYBACK points.
(i) The PAYBACK points shall accrue to a member only after receipt and realization of the total payment on the relevant invoice.
(j) Redemption of PAYBACK Points at any FUTURE GROUP Stores shall be by way of providing PAYABCK membership account details at Point of Sale (PoS), issue of FUTURE GROUP Gift vouchers. Gift Voucher denominations may vary. FUTURE GROUP reserves the right to change the mode of redemption from time to time
(k) Claims on PAYBACK Points not credited to a PAYBACK Member's account from any transaction at a Future Group Store will be entertained only if the date of transaction is on or before 30 days from the date of transaction, and the PAYBACK Member must provide proof of transaction as required by Future Group to register such claim
(l) PAYBACK Points earning structure shall be as under FUTURE GROUP, FUTURE GROUP has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel rules, regulations, rewards, and PAYBACK Point structure at any time without notice. The Points Structure can also be restricted/modified by FUTURE GROUP during certain SALE events.
The PAYBACK fan page is intended as an informative platform for all queries on the PAYBACK program and the PAYBACK point balance of our members. We are looking forward to a free exchange of views, but we reserve the right to remove posts or photos that:
1. are insulting, defamatory, disparaging, pestering, threatening, racist or obscene;
2. violate the copyright or intellectual property of PAYBACK, Its Partners, third parties, etc.
3. tolerate or support illegal activities;
4. are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
5. are sexist or insulting;
6. contain spam or could cause technical breakdowns on this page;
7. violate local, regional, national or international law or regulations
20. PAYBACK PLUS
The terms and conditions mentioned herein govern the nature and scope of the relationship between Loyalty Solutions & Research Pvt. Ltd. (‘LSRPL/PAYBACK’) and its Members who have opted to upgrade their membership from PAYBACK Program to PAYBACK PLUS program by redeeming PAYBACK Loyalty points to become PAYBACK PLUS MEMBER (‘You’).
· Any existing PAYBACK Member can upgrade to PAYBACK PLUS Membership by redeeming 1980 PAYBACK Points at rewards catalogue https://rewards.payback.in/
· The Membership is valid for one year (i.e. 365 Days), from the date of enrolment. Membership commences on the 1st day of the calendar month that falls immediately after receiving consent from the member. Upon completion of a year, membership will be on auto-renewal mode. Should the member intend to discontinue the membership, member needs to call the PAYBACK Contact centre for the same 30 days prior to the renewal.
· Post upgradation to the PAYBACK PLUS Program, you will be entitled to all the features and benefits of the PAYBACK Program and PAYBACK PLUS Member(s) will have the following benefits:
· 3000 bonus points: you shall be eligible to unlock 3000 bonus PAYBACK Points for one year as long as you meet the eligibility criteria. Your account will be credited with 250 Bonus Points each month as long as you make two transactions worth Rs. 500 or more; else the 250 points due for the month will expire. The same cycle shall follow every month. The eligibility criteria across partners is specified in the below table. The 250 bonus points for a particular month shall be released by the 25th of the following month, upon meeting the eligibility criteria.
· A valid transaction is the one that appears in your PAYBACK Statement, which is available online by logging into your account at www.payback.in, under the My Transactions link; The transaction activity date would be taken as the date of transaction. Some transactions may take up to 60 days for getting credited in the PAYBACK Statement. In case of any discrepancy you may write to email@example.com
· Online Partners including bookmyshow.com, etc., Offline Partners including Central, Big Bazaar etc., PAYBACK Bingo http://shoponline.payback.in/ - Transaction amount should be of Rs. 500 or higher. Mobikwik and Oxigen Mobile Wallets, Financial Partner like ICICI Bank or American Express, Samsung - Minimum 20 Points earned in a single transaction, 20 Points cumulatively earned across Financial Partners and Mobile Wallets will be counted as a single transaction
· 10% discount on redemption on PAYBACK Catalogue: You will get 10% discount on redemptions done through the PAYBACK Catalogue available at https://rewards.payback.in/. The discount shall be given in the form of points back into your account. Points equal to 10% of the redemption value will be credited back to the account within 30 days of redemption settlement. It is to be noted that the maximum points back on redemption shall not exceed 1980 points in a membership year.
· Kindly note that all other redemption channels i.e., other partner stores or any other partner websites, which is not mentioned herein, shall not be eligible for discount.
· Missed Earning Points: You will have the option to claim credit for past transactions, where you missed collecting PAYBACK Points. Such transaction should have been carried out at a PAYBACK Partner and should be eligible for earning points. Further, the transaction should not be done more than 30 days before the day of claiming missed points. The process to claim retro credit shall be as follows. The member needs to send the scanned copy of the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. The retro credit is subject to the authenticity test of invoice by the partner and in case it turns out to be insincere, you shall not be eligible for retro credit. The Turn Around Time (TAT) for this would be 15 working days. Also points claimed through retro credit will not be eligible for bonus point’s calculation as mentioned above.
· Pool Points: You will be able to receive or transfer points from other PAYBACK and PAYBACK PLUS Members, after securing consent from them by calling the PAYBACK Call Centre at 1860-258-5000. You can redeem the points on the PAYBACK Rewards catalogue. The said consent shall be subject to verification by PAYBACK, upon the completion of verification point transfer shall be allowed. For such an activity, the PAYBACK PLUS member can be the recipient or donor. Also points received will have to be used for redemption through the catalogue i.e.https://rewards.payback.in
· Bonus Bonanza Details
· PAYBACK PLUS will carry out Monthly Bonus Bonanza starting February 2017.
· The Bonus Bonanza is valid only for existing PAYBACK PLUS members.
· Bonus Bonanza starts on the 1st of each calendar month at 12:00 A.M and shall end last date of such calendar month at 11:59 P.M.
· The monthly Bonus Bonanza is open to all PAYBACK PLUS members whose membership is valid in the running month of the Bonus Bonanza.
· A PAYBACK PLUS member who makes 4 or more valid transactions at any of the PAYBACK Partners will be automatically enrolled for the Bonus Bonanza.
· Online Partners viz. bookmyshow.com, etc., Offline Partners viz. Central, Big Bazaar etc., PAYBACK Bingo (http://shoponline.payback.in/) - Transaction amount of Rs. 500 or higher. Financial Partner: Mobikwik Mobile Wallets, Oxigen Mobile Wallets, ICICI Bank, American Express - Minimum 20 Points earned in a single transaction
· You can view the complete list of PAYBACK Partners please check here
· Prizes: There are a total of five (5) prizes given out each month:
· 1 Grand Prize = 50,000 PAYBACK Points
· 1 Second Prize = 25,000 PAYBACK Points
· 3 Third Prizes = each consisting of 10,000 PAYBACK Points
· Award PAYBACK Points of the Bonus Bonanza winners will be credited to the winner's recipient's PAYBACK Account on the 25th of next month.
· Winners of each month's Bonus Bonanza will be announced by PAYBACK PLUS with communication sent out to the members on their registered contact information through email and an SMS
· Other Terms
· All PAYBACK Program and PAYBACK PLUS terms and conditions apply as mentioned on https://www.payback.in/.
· Award PAYBACK Points of the Bonus Bonanza will appear in the members PAYBACK account within the 'My Transactions'.
· The Bonus Bonanza awards, benefits and conditions issued are subject to change without intimation to the PAYBACK PLUS members and are subject to the terms & conditions of the PAYBACK PLUS program.
· A PAYBACK PLUS member will be eligible for only one (1) prize in a period of six(6) months.
· PAYBACK may change the Bonus Bonanza Contest including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, points awards or terminate the Bonus Bonanza contest at any time and without notice.
· All calculations made in connection with the PAYBACK PLUS Bonus Bonanza, including without limitation with respect to the eligibility of transactions made by the member and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for winners, will be made by PAYBACK PLUS in its sole discretion and such calculations will be considered final and binding on the PAYBACK PLUS member/winner.
· Any dispute in relation to this program shall be subject to laws of India and Courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising from this program.
· Offer is meant in India except in the State of Tamil Nadu and Kerala or where Lucky Draw is banned or stated to be illegal by any state government and shall not be applicable to the employees of PAYBACK, their associates and their dependents.
Bonus Jet Miles:
· 25% Bonus Jet Miles would be given for redeeming PAYBACK Points into Jet Miles via PAYBACK Infinity rewards catalogue.
· Additionally, the following terms and conditions apply to this offer https://rewards.payback.in/products/view/JP1002/air-miles
· 10% discount on catalogue will not apply
· Gift Vouchers/ Coupons offers:
· Bata Offer -Buy / Redeem an INR 1000 Bata Gift Voucher and Get an INR 500 Bata Gift Voucher Free
· Aldo Offer -Buy / Redeem an INR 1000 Aldo Gift Voucher and Get an INR 500 Aldo Gift Voucher Free
· Levi’s Offer -Buy / Redeem an INR 1000 Levi’s Gift Voucher and Get an INR 500 Levi’s Gift Voucher Free
· Mainland China Offer -Buy / Redeem an INR 500 Mainland China Gift Voucher and Get an INR 250 Mainland China Gift Voucher Free
· Pizza Hut Offer -Buy / Redeem an INR 250 Pizza Hut Gift Voucher and Get an INR 100 Pizza hut Gift Voucher Free
· Baskin Robbins Offer -Buy / Redeem an INR 100 Baskin Robbins Gift Voucher and Get an INR 50 Baskin Robbins Gift Voucher Free
Generic terms and conditions:
· The offer is valid only for 5 transactions per card during the period.
· The Promo Code is valid till 31st December 2018.
· The Gift Vouchers are valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of issue. For exact validity, please refer to your Voucher SMS or E-Mail.
· For any query or assistance regarding your PAYBACK Points, please contact PAYBACK Helpline – 1860-2585-000. For any query or assistance regarding voucher claim or use of these vouchers, please contact Voucher World Helpline – 1800-4199-150 or write to us at email@example.com. In case the user has lost his / her Voucher, he / she can give a Missed Call at 8510-830-830. Last 10 Voucher Codes against that Mobile Number will be sent instantly.
How to avail the gift vouchers?
· Login to your PAYBACK account using your linked Mobile No. and PIN. (Discount codes won’t work without being logged in).
· Select the Merchant i.e. Bata, Levis, Pizza Hut etc.
· Enter/Edit the PROMO CODE as per merchant selected. For eg. For Bata use the Promo Code BATABOGO. Complete your transaction and get the vouchers delivered to your registered Email ID instantly.
· Goomo Offers:
· Get upto INR 2000 off on flights.
· The promotion shall be valid till June 30, 2018.
· Offer is valid on domestic flight tickets booked on domestic airlines operating within India and for international flight tickets booked on airlines operating/flying from India
· Offer is not valid on flight tickets booked on Air India Express, Air Arabia, Tiger Airways, Fly Dubai or Air Asia
· To avail the offer, enter & validate promo code for Domestic Flight or International Flight ‘FLY2000’ in the promo code section in ‘Confirm Flight Details’ page Offer is valid for bookings made on www.goomo.com and mobile site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only, bookings made offline are not eligible under the offer.
· Ezeego1 Offer:
· Offer is valid for Both PAYBACK PLUS and Prime members
· Offer will be valid till 31-Dec-2018
· Customer needs to do the booking before 31st December-18, travel date can be of a later date.
· You agree that PAYBACK shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Vendors and/or Sellers or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer or service provider.
· You agree that PAYBACK accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
· You acknowledge that PAYBACK merely acts as a facilitator, in order to facilitate highest quality services. PAYBACK is not liable for any claims against lack or deficiency of services; non-fulfilment or unsatisfactory fulfilment of products and services availed by you from the third party. Thus, PAYBACK shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements. In no event shall PAYBACK be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages.
· You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend PAYBACK and its officers, directors, employees, agents, customers and subcontractors from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, settlements, expenses and costs (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) which arise out of this arrangement.
· You agree that under no circumstances PAYBACK shall be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from termination of this PAYBACK PLUS Program, including but not limited to loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business, third party claims, demand suit, action or other proceedings.
· PAYBACK reserves the right to change/modify or withdraw the program at any point of time without any prior notice.
· Any dispute arising under PAYBACK PLUS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.
· Myntra Offers:
· Offer: Flat Rs 50 off on min spend of Rs 299 on select styles on Myntra
· Catalogue: https://www.myntra.com/partner-offers01
· Terms and Conditions:
· Get Rs 50 off on the Myntra app or website on spends of INR 299 or more valid till 31st March 2019
· Valid only on a selected catalogue for Payback customers - https://www.myntra.com/partner-offers01
· The code can be used 5 times per Customer
· This offer is not valid at any of the alliance partner retail outlets/stores
· Multiple coupons cannot be clubbed in a single order
· The balance amount, after the discount is availed, will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchase
· In no case, whatsoever, can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed
· Myntra's Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra's application within 30 days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on the website/ app or call Myntra Customer care
· All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions listed on the App
· All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only
· Disclaimers: Company is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon
· Teamonk Offer:
· Vouchers are valid only at www.teamonkglobal.com.
· Voucher codes must be entered at the www.teamonkglobal.com checkout or cart page.
· The same Voucher can be used up to 5 transactions.
· Minimum transaction amount INR 999.
· Teamonk Global vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
· Each voucher is valid for a limited time only (till 30th November 2018) and expires on the date specified in the offer.
· This voucher cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping, and handling or other charges.
· Teamonk Global reserves the right to change the terms & conditions or cancel any promotions at any time without notice.
· Unless otherwise stated, vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
Air India, Airtel, Lifestyle, MakeMyTrip, Vodafone, Megamart, etc. are no longer PAYBACK partners. Hence earning / redemption of PAYBACK points for the transactions at either of the above is suspended. No separate communication will be sent to any PAYBACK member regarding this change.
PAYBACK Shoponline Points Structure:(Read More:)
|Amazon||Earn Points Structure||App Only Offer|
|Categories||Points Per Rs.100 Spent||Points Per Rs.100 Spent|
|2||Books, sports and entertainment||10||20|
|3||Electronics & Accessories||4||8|
|4||Fashion & Accessories||14||28|
|6||Health & Personal Care||10||20|
|7||Home & Kitchen||14||28|
|9||Kids & Baby care||10||20|
|13||Gift Cards & Vouchers||2||4|
|14||Others (Categories not defined at Merchant)||2||4|
|15||Adding Balance to Amazon Pay & Prime Membership Fee||0||0|
|Flipkart||Earn Points Structure||App Only Offer|
|Categories||Points Per Rs.100 Spent||Points Per Rs.100 Spent|
|2||Books, Sports & Entertainment||8||16|
|3||Electronics & Accessories||4||8|
|4||Fashion & Accessories||6||12|
|6||Health & Personal Care||8||8|
|7||Home & Kitchen||8||16|
|10||Kids and Baby Care||10||20|
|13||Others (Categories not defined at Merchant)||0||0|
|14||Gift Cards & Vouchers||0||0|
|PAYTM||Earn Points Structure||App Only Offer|
|Categories||Points Per Rs.100 Spent||Points Per Rs.100 Spent|
|3||Mobile & Tablets||2||4|
|Other Merchants||Earn Points Structure||App Only Offer|
|4||Indian Gifts portal||14||28|
|6||Netmeds marketplace ltd||2||4|
|14||Shopclues (exclusion - Gift Cards, Books and Daily Needs)||4||8|
|15||landmarks Lifestyle||Earn 150 Points Per Order||Earn 300 Points Per Order|
|16||Jet Airways||Earn 150 Points Per Booking||Earn 300 Points Per Booking|
|17||Akbar Travel||Earn 50 Points Per Booking||Earn 100 Points Per Booking|
|22||Cityfurnish||Earn 500 Points Per order||Earn 1000 Points Per order|
|23||Starquik||Earn 50 Points Per order||Earn 100 Points Per order|
|24||Sporto||Earn 500 Points Per order||Earn 1000 Points Per order|
|25||SOTC||Earn 200 Points Per Booking||Earn 400 Points Per Booking|
|27||KFC||Earn 50 Points Per order||Earn 100 Points Per order|
|35||Landmarks Maxfashion||Earn 200 Points Per order||Earn 400 Points Per Order|
|36||Tajawal||Earn 1000 Points Per Booking||Earn 2000 Points Per Booking|
|38||Snapdeal (exclusions: Computer & Peripherals, Mobile & Tablets)||2||4|
|39||Bluestone||Earn 300 Points Per order||Earn 600 Points Per order|
|40||Urbanclap||Earn 50 Points Per booking||Earn 100 Points Per booking|
|41||housejoy.in||Earn 100 Points Per booking||Earn 200 Points Per booking|
|42||Makemytrip.com||Earn 100 Points Per booking||Earn 200 Points Per booking|
|43||Foodpanda.in||Earn 20 Points Per order||Earn 40 Points Per order|
|44||Dominos||Earn 40 Points Per order||Earn 80 Points Per order|
|47||Behrouz Biryani||Earn 100 Points Per order||Earn 200 Points Per order|
|48||Chumbak||Earn 100 Points Per order||Earn 200 Points Per order|
|50||Cleartrip Private Limited||Earn 200 Points Per Booking||Earn 400 Points Per Booking|
|51||Etihad Airways||Earn 500 Points Per Booking||Earn 1000 Points Per Booking|
|55||Ferns n Petals||6||12|
|56||Firstcry||Earn 40 Points Per Order||Earn 80 Points Per Order|
|60||Mcdonalds Delivery||Earn 40 Points Per Order||Earn 80 Points Per Order|
|61||Bodyshop||Earn 200 Points Per Order||Earn 400 Points Per Order|
|62||Cashify||Earn 200 Points Per Order||Earn 400 Points Per Order|
|63||Pharmeasy||Earn 100 Points Per order||Earn 200 Points Per order|
|65||Voylla||Earn 100 Points Per order||Earn 200 Points Per order|
|67||Fabindia||Earn 100 Points per Order||Earn 200 Points per Order|
|70||WildCraft||Earn 200 Points Per order||Earn 400 Points Per order|
|73||Lenskart||Flat 250 Points per Order||Flat 500 Points per Order|
|75||PizzaHut||Earn 40 Points Per Order||Earn 80 Points Per Order|
|78||MRF||Earn 300 Points Per order||Earn 600 Points Per order|
|79||Faasos||Earn 40 Points Per Order||Earn 80 Points Per Order|
|82||My Vishal||Earn 100 Points Per order||Earn 200 Points Per order|
|86||Rentomojo||Earn 400 Points Per Sale||Earn 800 Points Per Sale|
|87||Urbanladder||Earn 200 Points Per order||Earn 400 Points Per order|
|89||John Jacobs Eyewear||16||32|
|93||Etihad||Earn 500 Points per Booking||Earn 1000 Points per Booking|
|94||Forest Essentials (Min. Order value INR 700)||Earn 400 Points Per Order||Earn 800 Points Per Order|
|95||Goibibo (Only Hotels)||Earn 200 Points Per Order||Earn 400 Points Per Order|