Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd owns operates McDonald's restaurants across West and South India. It has a Master Franchisee relationship with McDonald's Corporation USA and has been the custodian of the brand since its inception in 1996. McDonald's Corporation is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. Its the world's largest restaurant chain. Features:
- E-Code can be used for in-store purchase (by informing counter crew in advance)
- E-Code cant be redeemed on McDonalds App/Web
- E-Code is applicable only on Mc Donalds west and south operated outlets by Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd.
- Single E-Code will be utilized against Single Retail Billing only.
- Multiple E-Code cannot be clubbed in Single Retail Bill.
- Partial Redemption is not applicable
- Validity of the E-Code will be of 6 months from the date of activation
- Any unused balance on the E-Code will not be refunded or credited.
- This E-Code cannot be exchanged against the cash.
- End customer is responsible if E-Code is lost or stolen.
- Any purchase beyond the limit of the e-code needs to be settled with cash only (only in case of in-store order)
- Do inform the counter crew beforehand on payment through e-code
- GST will be charged as applicable in order
- Once E-Codes expired cannot be used/reissued/extended
- In-case the bill amount is greater than the E-Code amount than the balance amount to be paid through cash/debit card/credit card or any other accepted mode of payment.
For Offline Transaction:
- Step 1 Walk-in to point of sale and inform the cashier that you have the E-Code.
- Step 2 Once order confirms by the customer, Cashier will punch the order in the system and inform the total bill amount to be paid.
- Step 3 Cashier will ask for the E-Code to be apply/punched in the EDC machines and redeems it.